For the first time in what feels like ages, I'm off and don't have to work again until Monday! Hooray!!
With the exception of being off for a vacation here and there, I generally work every Saturday and am off on Thursday. I must say it was a switch to have to work on Thursday, and when I pulled in and there was a semi waiting to drop off yet another pallet I was really tempted to just keep driving and come home pretending I forgot... But it all worked out OK and I'm now I'm free and excited to enjoy the weekend.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
It would be fun to go somewhere, but I'm content to stay at home or at least around town. :)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



And what a wonderful weekend we have had! Outside the 108 temps.. we have had some fun :) I think we should do that more often! Love you!
ReplyDelete