Wow, this a cool little website I found....
http://www.walkscore.com/
Our current house scored a 22, as did my childhood house.
A different house we found scored an 18.
Wonder who I know has the house with the highest score, check your score out and post it!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



A home I lived in, in Montana scored a 45!
ReplyDelete3704 2ND Ave. No.
Great Falls, MT 59401
Hey, Michelle - this is Brooke (Phillips) Freebairn. Found you from Crystal's blog and thought I'd say hi! Our house scores a 58! (I always tell everyone I can walk most everywhere and that's why I'm not ready for Bountiful).
ReplyDeleteHope all's well down there in Sunny St. George!
Hey Brooke!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog lately as well since I found it somewhere...
That Candy Cannon sounded awesome and your new house looks beautiful and your kids are adorable.
Where is your new house?
Where I lived in Montana - scored a 37.
ReplyDelete