I'm a firm believer that life is too short not to enjoy the journey.
That being said, sometimes life is crazy and you could use a reason to celebrate. May I suggest you check out one of my favorite sites....
Just a few highlights for this month are:
May 5th Chocolate Custard Day
May 14th Crazy Day
May 15th Chocolate Chip Day
May 20th Pick Strawberries Day
If desired, you may do what I have done and sign up for a weekly e-mail. That way you can survey the "holidays" and when you find one that suits your fancy celebrate it.
So... get out there and celebrate!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You know, I think that too many of us get caught up in the "thick of thin things" and we find all sorts of reasons to be stressed or unhappy. I am glad that there are things like this that can shed a little more fun and sunshine into our lives.
ReplyDelete