Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Stomp!

Each spring at our semi-annual manager's meeting they usually have a variety of prizes you can win. Each year I've come away with a fairly nice prize. In 2006 I got a Clear Play DVD Player, which we sell at my work, but I could never justify spending the money to buy since we already own a DVD player. I've really enjoyed it.
Anyways, I think the one this year might be the best so far. Instead of a prize we were each given an envelope with some cash in it along with a note to "do something you wouldn't normally do". Since my husband and I moved several years ago, money has been a bit tight. Due to several miracles here and there we've been able to survive, but with both have been desperately needing a nice get away. We decided to use the money to buy tickets to Stomp Out Loud in Vegas. My sister took my brother and I too see them all the way back in 1999, and we had a blast. My husband has taken me to several events in the past, but surprisingly he had never heard of them so this will be a first for him.
Our tickets are front row seats and we are going at the end of the month.
We've had the tickets on our fridge for a few weeks now, and I'm extremely excited for the end of the month to come. I think we're going to have a blast.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait!

    Front Row... wooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Going to concerts was always fun, but I never knew how cool it was to sit close until I scored some 4th row tickets to the BNL concert. It was amazing. You will have to tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete