Anyone who knows me can tell you that I am a huge fan of candy. Growing up I often dedicated a shelf in my closet, a drawer in my dresser or both to candy. Whenever my siblings had a hankering for somethings sweet, they often raided my stash.
When I worked up North, I'd always keep my eyes out for the newest candy bars. I would then share them over lunch with my boss and we would decide if we liked them or not.
At work where I am now I have a good stash of candy in my desk drawer. When one of my friends/employees brings her kids by the store they always come racing to the office to see "Sho Shell" so they can get a pack of smarties.
I love candy!
As I was searching the internet today I came across a cool site...
Candy Addict
Not only do they list candy's that are new out, they also list some that are coming. Like...
Chocolate Skittles
Candy Corn Kisses
Cherry Flavored M&M's
Elvis Presley Reese's PB Cups (with Banana)
If you haven't tried them already, I suggest you try Crunch Crisps. Ever since I tried the Butterfinger Crisp a few years ago, they have been one of my favorite candy bars. The crunch crisp is too. I had a bit of a hard time finding them here and tried my first on our recent trip to Montana. If you following the link above, you might just be able to get a free sample (another favorite thing of mine).
So, if you ever have time to kill check out the Candy Addict, it's full of all sorts of useless but interesting information about candy.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I was going to write a blog about how somebody once gave me a statistic on how many people have a secret candy stash. I don't remember what the statistic was but I remember saying that I didn't have a secret candy stash, because I knew where my sister's was:)
ReplyDeleteYou should read this book- Candy and Me by Hilary Liftin. Check it on on amazon.com. I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to get it from the library after I finish reading the Twilight Series. By the way, have you read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer?
I've read the first book, but have been busy lately and reading other books from work that I haven't read the other two. You'll have to e-mail me and tell me what you though. I don't think I have your current e-mail address, since all I recall using before was your work one.
ReplyDeleteI sell books to the library all the time, but haven't yet visited... I'll have to see if they have a copy of Candy and Me. I heard they just moved into a bigger building and have been wanting to check it out.
Thanks for the great review of my site!
ReplyDeleteBrian
http://candyaddict.com