Friday, November 9, 2007

Well Worth the Time

Something that I've wanted to do for quite some time is to copy our CD collection to MP3's. I worked on it off and on all summer. It was quite the project. Since my husband especially likes music and I get several sample CD's from work, it's a never ending project. But this past week I decided that it was very well worth the time.
After we put up our Christmas tree, I was in the mood to listen to Christmas music. Rather than have to dig through boxes, I simply went to my computer and accessed the external hard drive that we had purchased once we decided it was much to big of a project to try and put on our computer hard drive. A few clicks later and I was rewarded with a variety of our favorite Christmas music.
With things so easily accessible at my fingertips I find myself wanting to listen to music of any kind even more.
Although the weather outside isn't even close to Christmasy, I'm very excited for the upcoming season. I love this time of year. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only a couple weeks away.

1 comment:

  1. What you did was close to herculean. We have a lot of music and it is fantastic to have it all in one place.

    Just need to find my Trans-Siberian Orchestra now.

    /cry

    ReplyDelete