It is a red velvet cake with cherry topping, surrounded by cherry cordial Hershey kisses and shredded vanilla cream kisses. It was fun to share again share my hobby of baking with my sweetheart. We made two of this kind and one with caramel kisses and whipped caramel topping. I love all the flavors of kisses they make, they are a great source of inspiration for creations. I've heard they have Cheesecake, Coconut and Strawberry kisses... I think I need to find them!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Valentine Cake
This Valentines day I made a few cakes for friends and co-workers. I only thought to get a picture of one...

It is a red velvet cake with cherry topping, surrounded by cherry cordial Hershey kisses and shredded vanilla cream kisses. It was fun to share again share my hobby of baking with my sweetheart. We made two of this kind and one with caramel kisses and whipped caramel topping. I love all the flavors of kisses they make, they are a great source of inspiration for creations. I've heard they have Cheesecake, Coconut and Strawberry kisses... I think I need to find them!
It is a red velvet cake with cherry topping, surrounded by cherry cordial Hershey kisses and shredded vanilla cream kisses. It was fun to share again share my hobby of baking with my sweetheart. We made two of this kind and one with caramel kisses and whipped caramel topping. I love all the flavors of kisses they make, they are a great source of inspiration for creations. I've heard they have Cheesecake, Coconut and Strawberry kisses... I think I need to find them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment