
A couple of weeks ago, near Valentines I was out shopping around. They happened to have a large display of Strawberries. I thought about getting them, but didn't have to think twice when I noticed they were $6.00 a pound. That didn't keep me from craving them since though.
However today while I was at the store, they were on sale for only $2.00. Still a bit more than I normally spend, but much more my price range. I grabbed the best looking batch and added them to my cart.
Getting home, I didn't even wait for them to chill in the fridge before I had a couple. Granted since they aren't really in season yet, they weren't the most amazing strawberries I've ever had, but oh, yum! they were good!
I can't wait for strawberry season to begin. I love fresh strawberries, and they are a sure sign that spring is just around the corner.



I bought a case at Clem's a couple of weeks ago for $6.00. I'd planned on freezing some. but we ended up eating all of them.
ReplyDeleteThey were very delicious... I am thinking we may have to pick up more!
ReplyDelete