Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Lifelong Dream...

As long as I can remember, I've always wanted a laptop. About 9 years ago Chris and his roommates helped me build my first desktop. As with technology, my first desktop has since been replaced by other desktops. A laptop however was always one of those luxuries that I never could justify the extra expense on.
Well, that lifelong dream of mine has now been fulfilled. Thank-you to the wonderful people who helped fulfill that dream. Totally unexpected and very out of the blue, my husband surprised me on Monday with a beautiful HP Pavillion. It's everything I ever dreamed of and more. Just a few of it's features are...
17" Screen
10 Keypad (a must since Excel is one of my favorite programs)
4 GB Ram
Blue Ray DVD-ROM Drive
Top of the line video card
Wireless Compatible (once we get our network set up to allow so)



The picture doesn't do the color justice. It's a beautiful copper/pink color and has a really neat pattern that they call "intersect".

So, for the first time... I'm posting in my blog while sitting on the couch. It's wonderful! I'm excited for the freedom my laptop will allow for me, although still a bit in shock at the sudden surprise.

3 comments:

  1. You deserve it baby. Should be more than enough for everything you need.

    PS: Graphics Card is an NVidia GeForce 9600M GT :)512mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome. I love my 10key. I got an wifi (G) router for $20 if it is not to expensive to send UPS. Enjoy your new toy/tool.

    ReplyDelete