Anyways, today after work Chris and I went grocery shopping. One thing we picked up was this...

I couldn't wait to get home and try it in my hot cocoa. It was so delicious, it warranted a post. I can't wait to have some tomorrow with some some oatmeal. If you can find some, try some!
Last year I had the eggnog and gingerbread, and a cinnamon flavor which I can't see on their website. With all their flavors, it sure makes hot chocolate that much better, so if cinnamon rolls aren't your thing, perhaps they have another flavor to make your taste buds dance.



Interesting idea, instead of shelling out all of the cash for the flavored hot chocolate, you can buy flavored creamer...hmmm... I might have to give it a whirl.
ReplyDeleteAparently I should buy some for Chad. I'll have to check it out. Maybe I should look for a coupon.
ReplyDelete