Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

I don't have the energy tonight to write much but I wanted to at least post on this very special day. I LOVE Christmas. For me I'm very fortunate that this holiday is a focus for me at least 4 months out of the year, and that's erring on the low side since tomorrow I'll be reviewing this past year to see what we can do better next year. To work in a store where so much of what we carry is centered around the reason for this season, it is an awesome blessing.

I wish all of you who may read this a very Merry Christmas.
May your next year be filled with great memories and blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, love! Hopefully 2008 will be a little bit easier on us, as I believe we deserve it!

    ReplyDelete