In each of the master suites (there were two) there was a his bathroom (with a steam shower and toilet ) ...
and her bathroom (with a large jetted tub, toilet and boudoir)..
The hotel room had 4 1/2 bathrooms (there was a 1/2 guest bathroom as you came into the room). Each full bathroom had a HDTV, plus one in each bedroom and the one in the living area, for at total of 7!!
Aside from the room, of course, one of my favorite places of the hotel was the botanical gardens. They were beautiful. The animals below are made of plants, and in the center of the garden was a Butterfly Habitat.
Another very cool sight was the chocolate fountain...
There is white, medium and dark chocolate... is about 14 feet tall... contains about 2 tons of chocolate... and took about 2 years to complete. Crazy!
The day and a half was jam packed with fun, memories and also a nice bit of relaxation. (the bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!!) The room service was delicious (my first expereince with room service, I loved it!)
The trip was topped of with a showing of David Copperfield that was mind boggling and simply amazing.
What an experience! I'll never forget it!



Wow, that's awesome! When is it my turn?
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun. Highly recommend it!
ReplyDelete:)
That sounds so great, where do I get in line for some of that, what did you call it? uh? Fun and a bit of relaxation. I sure could use some of that...
ReplyDelete