On my google homepage I have a spot that puts a quote of the day, I often really love the quotes that it lists, todays was worthy of sharing. Since it's so easy to let life get you down, I thought I'd post the quote and tell everyone that I know that they are beautiful.
"You are beautiful...when you let friends have their space, when you believe, when you laugh, or are moved to tears, when you let it just roll right off your back, when you talk about your dreams, when you help a turtle across the road, when you try to do the right thing even when it comes out wrong, when you love."
Anonymous"You are beautiful...when you let friends have their space, when you believe, when you laugh, or are moved to tears, when you let it just roll right off your back, when you talk about your dreams, when you help a turtle across the road, when you try to do the right thing even when it comes out wrong, when you love."



I'm not so sure about me.. but YOU are definitely beautiful :)
ReplyDelete